Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Our G

She's still high maintenance, shedding, and ornery at times but nonetheless she's our first baby girl.  We have tried to go above and beyond the call of duty to make her feel special and welcome in our home.  I think she has adjusted 9,000 times better than I could have ever imagined!  It's insane.  And I couldn't be happier.

She is still unsure about Addison.  She is still jealous.  And all of that's OK.  Gracie has adjusted SO well to our new home...almost too well.  She LOVES being outside.  In fact, she's outside more than she's inside.  Her fur is going nuts in this weather.  It's finally getting warm, so it's all falling out.  It's everywhere.  Poor Addison.  There have been warm days (like I mentioned before)...if you can't tell, I'm getting used to the fact that when I wake up in the morning it's not a given the sun will be out and the weather will be perfect :) and we've been able to take Addie and G for a walk.  Now, I just wish Mike would find Gracie's "old" collar and leash so I could walk them myself together.

Here are some recent pics of our four legged love:
{Our cat...er...dog}
{Yes, she's on the back on the couch...}

{She has been OBSESSED w/me...never leaving my side}

{Pretty girl w/new bling}
{Daddy caved since his world is all female...G gets a pink collar and tag!!}

{Literally will not leave me alone, I love her}

{Lazy bum fell off the wall and stayed like this instead of getting back up- goof!}

{We love you G!}

{How she spends her time at the Two Bulls house}
In the above picture, check out how green the grass is.  I cannot get over it.  It's been a long while since I've been around this much grass.  Let alone grass post the spring showers.  It looks like someone colored a picture out the window.  SO pretty!  We are hoping summer comes real soon though...this momma is going a little cra-zay!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment