Saturday, August 13, 2011

You & Me

Addison, our weekends consist of a lot of you and me.  I hope this never fades.  I know it will change with time...all things do, but I hope we always get enough of you and me.

I had some silly, unfun errands to run.  A few things to return, you know...all the stuff I don't have time to do Mon-Fri.  But you were just a little peanut.  Along for the ride.  To listen to Mommy blabbing her jaw.  I can't count on my hands how many times I've been walking through the store and a passerby thinks I am talking to them :)  Ha ha.  People must think I'm crazy.  That's alright with me though...it's just you and me.

Every time I'd look at you, you'd just grin.  You can see your bottom two teeth now when you smile big.  I love it.  They're so tiny.  I love your happy demeanor.

This morning around 7, I put you in bed with me.  We share the same pillow.  And you always turn towards me and fall back asleep.  You grab onto my face with both hands and suck your binky vigorously.  Most days I wake up before you and sneak out of the room (Yes, shame on Mommy, but I believe you'd let us know, as you have before, if anything were wrong.)  However, if anything were to happen to you, I'd never forgive myself.  You run this place, Princess.

We've hung out all day...just you and me.  I miss days like this.  I will treasure them while we have them and of course, we always miss Daddy <3
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment