Wednesday, August 24, 2011

F to the IVE

M.O.N.T.H.S.
Too big for me too fast.  Gosh.  I say it all the time, but hopefully the repetition makes it ring true.  Addison Irene...sssssslllllooooowwwwwww ddddoooowwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn! Pretty please!

You are the best baby.  I swear.  You are in a size 2 diaper.  Eating only formula bottles as of yesterday.  Thank you for being a wonderful nurser and giving me a wonderful nursing experience.  Thank you for adapting to the bottle so very well and making it that much easier for Mommy to give up nursing you.  Thank you for always gripping Mommy so tight while nursing you...and holding your free hand up to my chest, holding onto whatever you could (usually my nursing tank/bra).  You are a blessing in my life each and every day.  Thank you, Lord, for giving us Addie <3
{cheese}
Some 3 months clothes still fit you, but they are getting more and more snug by the hour.  You are more comfortable in 6 month clothing for sure.  The bows Juliette bought you were perfect when you were born, but are now too small.  They look silly on top of your head, however, Mommy refuses to put them away!  The bows that were too incredibly big for you when we first brought you home are now just right.  I still put you in a bow everyday...sometimes I just feel bad b/c they leave a mark on your head, but you truly don't seem to mind them.
{chunky monkey}
You smile...nonstop.  You are the happiest baby I've ever known.  You are getting more rolls...in your thighs, wrists, and chin :)  I love them- SO much!  I love that you are so happy...it makes me feel like what I am doing is right...and working...whew!
{sittin for a minute}
Your first two teeth are starting to show more.  You do this silly face when you wrinkle your nose and smile...then breathe quickly in and out of your nose.  It makes us laugh really hard.  Papa bought you a Bumbo...and you love it.  It makes you feel big and helps you sit up....since you have decided to not try that on your own b/c we always help you :)  Bad Mommy and Daddy, but we just love you so much and hate to hear you cry!
{timber}
You also love the jumper Mimi and Martin bought you!  You seemed unsure at first, but quickly realized how fun it is to bounce and get a good workout.  The experts say your eyes are learning to focus more and more on things further away.  We believe it's true.  You continue to amaze us and make us laugh.
{smiley face- w/GG's sniffer}
You sleep all night, but every morning at 6 am you fuss.  Either for your binky or just because.  And Mommy and Daddy have gotten into the terrible habit of putting you in bed with us :)  We love it.  You got back to sleep for two hours.  You start your day with an 8 am feeding- 6 oz and 4 tablespoons of oatmeal.  You eat that three times a day- a breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  And for your last bottle of the day we give you 8 oz.  So far, this seems to be perfect for you.  You eat every 4 hours.
{copin' a lean}
{bumbo seat}
{starting to fuss}
{crabby face}
Just for the record, I'd take breast milk poo over formula/cereal poo any day!  Poor baby girl.  You get rashes so easy...too easy.  I don't know what to do!  I'm sorry lovie.

Well, I can't imagine you being any bigger...*tear*
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment