Friday, June 3, 2011

Welcome to the Good Life

I truly live a dream.  Currently, I spend every waking moment with my family.  Seven days a week, I wake up and go to sleep with my precious Addison.  We spend the day with Michael for the most part.  We plan dinner and fix it or go together, we take walks, clean the house, do the laundry, watch baseball, and lounge together.  Tuesday through Friday I wake up with both the hubby and my baby girl.  It's heaven.  We lay in bed and stare, play, and talk with our Addie.  We read her books.  She smiles and laughs and I can tell she loves life.  She's SO happy.  Don't get me wrong, we are not perfect.  Rather, we're just perfect for each other.  Arguments and frustrating moments happen on a daily basis.  Addison cries (and even screams) and drives us nuts.  But that's all a part of life.  And this life is good.

I have a hard time Friday evening through Monday morning.  I am spoiled with having SO much time with the hubs around.  His company, love, and extra set of hands 72 hours straight is beyond OUTSTANDING!  It's more than perfect.  We've had more family time together than I could have ever dreamed of.  I love it.  It just makes the hours when he's gone lonely and sssssoooooo slooooow.

I worry about when I start back at work.  Monday through Friday I will be gone from 9 am to 5 pm (roughly).  That's a long time to be away from my husband and baby.  And we still won't get our weekends together.  Double ugh!  I know it's going to be fine, once I get used to the change.  I know this job is going to be wonderful.  Once again, we have truly been blessed to have all these puzzle pieces fit into place.  I've never been one 'afraid' of change.  It's just always been a part of my life (moving every 2-3 years, attending 3 high schools in three years of high school, college, parent's divorce, moving to AZ, different schedules with Mike), but this time there's this little 11 pound, blue eyed, bundle of joy dependent filled with unconditional love in our life.  It makes 'Daddy' going to work much more difficult than it's ever been for him(and he truly, without a doubt loves his job- for that I am grateful).  Gosh darn...it just sucks.

Who, in a million years, would ever leave this?




She's beyond perfect.  Growing too fast.  And I don't want to miss anything!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment