Monday, March 14, 2011

Love.Our.House

I cannot believe we own this place.  We have a small part of Chicago.  It is ours!  I cannot wait until the 'moving in' part happens and our things will fill the empty space.  I get giddy just thinking about it.  Now this all could happen IF...if only our baby would grace us with his/her presence!  I hate to put any sort of pressure on the tiny being.  We really shouldn't start that this early :)  Maybe if Baby B feels any sort of pressure on the arrival he/she will never come out.  Ugh.  I'm beginning to feel like there is no end.  I honestly don't think either of us thought I'd be sitting here on the couch facing my due date TOMORROW.  Nope.  Definitely thought I'd have my little bean in my arms.  Little stinker.
{Unlocking our front door with our very own key for the first time.  Yes, my sister Caitlin is calling me...and for the record, this is why I ignored the call!}
{Oh heyyy...just hanging out in my new house.}
{SO much is changing before our very eyes...hopefully, it slows down a little, so we can enjoy it!}
{Our living room..LOVE the color...yayy!}
{Other half of the living room...blinds are up next!}
{Dining area into the kitchen}
{We went with a white kitchen...and I cannot wait to decorate!}

My new phrase is keeping life 'spicy.'  I don't really know how else to describe our life.  If life were a Bloody Mary, it'd be the one you can make at the "make your own bloody mary bar" with Worcestershire, horseradish, jalapenos, and hot sauce (the kind at Z Tejas, Nichole!).  Yeah, it's that spicy! ha ha.  We just don't know what's going to happen next, we have a boat load of stuff to do.  Not to mention, I'm looking for a job and trying to get certified to teach in IL at the same time.

Baby B's living the good life apparently...and has no desire to come out.  I promise, my sweet child, that I'm much better on the outside.  My insides might make some pretty soothing noises, but the outside world is filled with all sorts of wonderful things.  Mommy, Daddy, and Gracie for starters...and several others who cannot wait to love you!
{Look- Baby B...we even have your room all painted and waiting for you}
{It's a beautiful light yellow...gender neutral, of course}
Maybe my next post will be "BABY B HAS ARRIVED."  Until then...we're still prego!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment