Tuesday, January 18, 2011

THREE to the TWO

Happy 32 Weeks!!

We are still feeling great.  Baby B is now at, near, or over 4 pounds and 19 inches long.  It says the baby is the size of a head of lettuce...however, I've never seen one weighing in at 4 lbs!  We've got 8 weeks left.  And now we know officially Baby B will be born at Delnor Hospital in Geneva, IL.  Yayyy!  My first doc appt with the practice up North is Feb. 9th at 2 pm!  We have baby shower #2 this weekend.  Thrown by my dear friend, Nichole, and hosted at Lauren's house.  I will put up a shower post afterwards and give details on all things/accessories baby :)  Our doctor's appointment is Friday, so we will have more info then.  Although, I feel like all they tell me is "yup- everything looks fine."  And give me a high-five.  Lol.  Hopefully, I've gained some weight.  Considering I was down last time and the baby is supposed to be gaining a half a pound a week now!  What to Expect When You're Expecting says that I've just started my 8th month.  Wow...time has flown by.  

Can't wait to meet you, Baby B.  So many fun, exciting things going on in our lives right now.  You have no idea!  I love feeling your fast, teeny, tiny hiccups!  They happen usually twice a day.  I tend to feel them once in the morning and once in the evening...although that doesn't mean anything.  You've still been on the move.  Every now and then I get a kick or punch that makes mommy stop breathing for a second.  Ouch!  They're painful little bean.  I wonder what position you're in and which body part is poking me in my sides :)  I already love you to pieces.

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet. :) What a relief to know where you're delivering. That is awesome! Can't wait to see pictures from the shower. Have a blast and enjoy every minute with your friends.

    BTW, you look smaller in your new pic than you did last time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 32 weeks!! OMG??? it goes soooo fast! Is baby bean ever gonna get bigger, your so tiny heath! i was ji-freakin-nor-mous at 32 weeks. ha! You look great though, and you are taking extremely good care of yourself and the baby. Isnt' it awesome having such an easy pregnancy, made me want to be pregnant for life! I still do! :) good luck... you're so close!

    ReplyDelete