Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Comparison

Just for the record, I am bigger with 2.0 than I was with Addison.
{on the left 26 weeks with Addison and on the right 25 weeks 4 days with 2.0}
I think I need to take another picture from the same angle to see if I am carrying the same.  I can't really tell...am I stupid?  Part of me starts at the top and says 2.0 is swollen looking there.  Get to my belly button and I guess I am lost :)  Ha ha.  Anyways...you tell me...carrying the same or different?  I will aim for that same angle pic soon.  I literally just woke up in 2.0's picture, so no I do not have stretch marks...those are lines from my sheets!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I think you are bigger this time but you are still so tiny! I love your blogs makes me feel closer to you, Mike and Addie! Love you
    Aunt Net

    ReplyDelete