Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hotel Arragements for 6/19/2010

So, I have talked to a few people who have said they've contacted a couple of hotels (that are not in my room block) and they've been completely booked. Chicago is a HUGE city (I know you all know this, but I tend to easily forget) and, unfortunately, there are other things going on besides our wedding. Ha ha ha. Only kidding. I know there are a couple conventions. SO, if you and your family would like to stay at a hotel in the city and not at the hotel with my room block, then I'd begin the search now : )

Just wanted to let everyone know that. Check the knot website that I put on the Save-the-Dates...I will get the room block info up before the middle of the week.

Hope 2010 is treating everyone well! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment