Saturday, May 29, 2010

We Survived : )


Ha ha ha- that's an understatement! Surprisingly Mike survived much better than I. However, we both had the time of our lives and could not have asked for a better weekend. I only have a picture of the ladies to post...not sure if Mike even got a group pic!

So, now it sets in...we will be HUSBAND and WIFE THREE WEEKS from today. Oh my heavens! I cannot believe it. Where did the last 15 months go?? Everything is in place. I have a few things to complete this weekend and the week ahead, then I plan on doing nothing but relaxing. We leave June 12th for Chicago. A week together smoothing everything out. Problem with a 'destination' wedding is that I cannot get anything ready right now. I can't go drop off our favors, decorations, guest book, pictures, etc b/c I don't live there! That's what is stressing me out.

Hopefully, I get some 'me' time this week. Working out has been beneficial and helping with those positive endorphins. Also, not thinking about the big day for an hour plus is fabulous : )

Not too much to report. Mike is flying a Riddle airplane home from Denver with his mom as I type. We are going to grill steak and veggies with her. You will find me poolside today. Working on that tan for my WHITE DRESS. Eeeeekkkk! Shrilling with excitement.

Happy Memorial Day weekend- cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment